Zentangle®

Zentangle®

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Diva Challenge, More ZenGems

Hi all.  Today, I decided to enter the Diva's Challenge #252.  It has been quite a while since I entered one of her challenges, but I like this one a lot so I decided to enter.  The challenge was to draw an oversized tangle to use as the string and then tangle in the tangle.  I chose to do Hollibaugh as my string/tangle and used several different tangles within.  I don't actually remember the names of all of the tangles that I used but I don't think that is really an issue.  If it is, I am sorry.  I just used what I felt would fit the string.

Here are some more things that I have been working on...

Some Zen Gems...




The tangles used for the tile below are Arukas on the top, Jetties 
on the left, Rick's Paradox on the right and Beadline on the bottom.


Thanks for looking.  Please leave a comment so I know that you were here.  I would
love to hear from you!  :-)

Till next time...

8 comments:

  1. Hollibaugh works very well as your string. I have trouble remembering the names of tangles sometimes too. Your gem tiles are beautiful. I haven't yet tried that technique, but the more I see, the more I'm inclined to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hollibaugh tile is lovely and your gems beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Hollibaugh tile is beautiful and so are your gems!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tiles, Barb :) The stripes are lovely as are the beautiful gems! h

    ReplyDelete
  6. โปรโมชั่น pg slot มากมาย เล่นง่ายจ่ายจริง แตกจริง ต้อง pg slot เท่านั้น! เล่นสล็อต พีจีสล็อต เว็บไซต์ตรงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ชั้นหนึ่ง ทกลอง เล่น ฟรี พร้อมโบนัส

    ReplyDelete